Founder & Managing Director
M.Ed.Mgmt., B. Ed., Dip. Pers. Mgmt., FCIPD, FIITD, FAC, ICF (PCC), CPCC, Accredited CSA Coach Supervisor
Amanda founded and has led the Award-Winning consultancy team, TIO Consulting Ltd., to great business success since 2006. As a multi-award-winning Executive and Team Coach herself, Amanda combines development skills and world-class coaching experience with strong pragmatism, humour and appropriate pace for directors, senior leaders, managers and their teams across diverse industry sectors. Amanda thrives on challenge, change and driving innovation within teams and organisations.
During the last ten years, Amanda has received the following awards:
- Executive Coach of the Year (Twice) – International Coaching Federation Ireland (2014 & 2016)
- Business Development Award – 2018 – AIB Women in Enterprise Winner
- Business Woman of the Year Award – 2019 – Network Ireland Kildare (Highly Commended)
She has also co-authored two major publications in the field of human resource development and this solid base provides an evidence-based approach for our work:
- Developing Managers and Leaders – Perspectives, Debates and Practices in Ireland (Gill – 2009)
- Making Training and Development Work – A Best Practice Guide (Oak Tree Press – 2003)
Prior to establishing TIO Consulting, Amanda was a Senior Leader in the Financial Services Industry. She established and led a new and innovative Learning and Development Team for AIB Capital Markets. Amanda also enjoyed her role as a Training Consultant (Learning and Development Function) in Hewlett-Packard in Ireland in the late 90s; during the establishment of a green-field site. Amanda’s executive clients describe her as a “challenging ally” who willingly shares her passion for developing others.
Tell me what is it you want to do with your one wild and precious life? - Mary Oliver